Friday, June 16, 2017

Is Blogging a public or private action ?

I'm sure it states explicitly in the eBlogger website that I used in order to create this weblog, but I am wondering to what extent this activity is considered a public action. Personally, I feel that this blog is being composed in a dream-space inhabited by myself only. However, judging by the comments that I sometimes find appended to my posts, obviously it is being viewed by the public and I ought to be more conscious of crediting a source when necessary. It's too bad my commentators cannot supply the citations themselves. This blog is art, my dear readers, comprised of your pitiful observance of my ambitions. Please note that I have added the AP writer's name as the source of my previous post, lest I be found guilty of infringing on copyright law. Even though the internet is a social space that appears to prize anonymity, a space which has abounds with political death threats, where slanderous vicious talk becomes the prime mode of discourse, where downloading and sharing files becomes a prime mover for technology itself - I must be wary and must always recall my reader to the knowledge that this blog is for entertainment purposes only. -- posted by Andrew B. Noselli @ 5:19 PM, September 28, 2006============================================At 2:40 PM, Anonymous SquirtFish said...blogging is neither a public action nor a private action. it's what i call a "blaction". blogging is the 'hood of publishing. now go into the 'hood and ask the first brother you see whether his street corner is public or private.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home