Monday, February 01, 2016

Jazz Fusion Radio

THE JAZZ FUSION STATION COMBINES THE TALENTS OF JACO PASTORIUS, PAT METHENEY AND JOE ZAWINUL, PLUS "MANOLETE" BY WEATHER REPORT AND "KIX" BY MILES DAVIS. OTHER ARTISTS FEATURED HERE INCLUDE LARRY CARLTON, HERBIE HANCOCK, WAYNE KRANTZ, JEAN-LUC PONTY, STANLEY CLARKE, CHICK COREA AND MORE.... WEATHER REPORT SONGS GET PUSHED HERE (JUNE 2009). This station originally was just a Pat Metheny station to which I added, over the course of years, the artist seeds Jaco Pastorius and Joe Zawinul, plus a couple of song seeds by Weather Report and Miles Davis. I was never really satisfied with how this station played and discontinued listening to it. I returned to this station eight years after I originally created it and I decided to remove all of the seeds except Pat Metheny, to which I added Chick Corea and Weather Report, as well as one song seed - John McLaughlin's "Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - which Ivar recommended. Now I like how this station plays ! (November 2014) http://www.pandora.com/station/223649023116486830

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home