Thursday, April 12, 2007

The instrument of God's Grace

Andrew:

We must accept the reality of evil in the world, and with that understanding, to accept hope as the instrument of God's grace to keep our expectations high and alive. Faith makes us to believe and wait, and act. You are doing a great contribution with your writings on your website. Your dedication and discipline are admirable. And we admire you We wish you the best and blessings. Those that have faith within their hearts they always expect good things to happen. Stay firm and persistent, knowing that greats things, in politics as in your own live are about to happen.

How are you doing? Tell us something good that is happening.

For the first time, after doing some errants in the house, cleaning the little patio in our apartment, hitting some carpets against an outside wall, putting tools away... those things, I began to sweat like a busy horse. I have the personal blessing of going every day to the gym and to the pool and exercise for one hour and a half. Simple things make my life happy. Maybe a sign of elderly wisdom.

Un abrazo, Tony



I feel that I am a very fortunate person to receive a message like this from you, Tony.

The best things I can tell you about that's happening now isn't really happening to me at all, but is happening to my mother and father. Tony, I cannot tell you how happy they are in Plymouth, Massachusetts. I was somewhat apprehensive that they were making this very significant change and I feared that they would not be satisfied with their new life. But the truth is that they are enjoying life like never before. They already are on a very friendly basis with their neighbors and have had many new experiences getting acquainted with the local culture - I can tell from their reactions that life is a delight for them and that they are sincerely happy having found a new home.

You, too, appear to be in a similar state of enjoying the newness of ordinary experiences - surely that is the path to enlightenment !

Best wishes,

-ABN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home