Friday, June 26, 2020

Marxist thought

Dear Marcel, I wanted to make another comment about what I learned from Henri Lefebre's book on the sociology of Marx and say that it is not until we are able to create a society focused on universal values, a society committed to the absence of suffering, a communist society founded the way the Church was founded, that we will know whether the Old Testament prophecies will in fact come to pass and the Messiah will be reunited with the spirit of mankind. I will finish my 64th book of the year today ! ============================= Marcel said: I think Lefebre's ideas around urban justice influenced Medellin's urban planning. The idea was Lefebre's: make the city accessible to all, its economic benefits to all, even the poorest in the outer edges of the city, through exceptional public transportation. ============================ Thanks for the response, but I think you may be thinking of Le Corbusier...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home